Thursday, June 19, 2014

Some new doll(s)

I went to post pictures of a couple special monster I just got and apparently I haven't taken any photos of them yet.  I think it's because I attempted to make video reviews of them.  I failed there too.  They just wouldn't upload to YouTube from my phone.  So I will take pictures and attempt a new video after work today.  So for now you have to enjoy a photo of my new American girl doll Addy. I purchased her Monday and she's making her way home as we speak.  I can't wait till she arrives so I can attempt an opening video of her.  She is a pleasant company Addy and from the million photos the seller set me she is beautiful! She comes with her complete meet outfit.  She will be my first AG that I won't have to scramble (persay) to get her collection.  With the looming be forever launch I will probably stress a little bit, but it is what it is.  I will have to do what I do with all my AG dolls and look for stuff on AG groups and eBay if I don't like the new line.  I will post the new MH later and hopefully soon do some Addy photos! 

No comments: