Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Vacation haul

I went on vacation last week to Prince Edward Island, Canada for our annual red knights convention.  The area we were in had walmart, target and toys r us, so my first day there I was on the hunt for Slo Mo.  I went to walmart frankly it was a dump not much in the toy section and even less in the monster high section, so I left with a few items I forgot at home.  The next stop was toys r us an I hit gold! They had freaky fusion deluxe boxes (Dracubecca, Neighthan, and the rest of the crew).  They also had the freaky fusion inspired "budget" dolls (Frankie, Oppy and Ghoulia).  I picked out Ghoulia before REALLY looking at the shelf.  Next I found picture day Opperetta with the correct mask! She's been on my wish list forever!! And then I saw I heart fashion Frankie which I have never seen in store! So I walked out with three dolls.  Which at the register gave me a heart attack because of the price.  But it was soooo worth it. I didn't go to target till later in the week and that was another total bust, but I was fine with that.  Before vacation I ordered Billy from justice because they had a sale and it basically gave me free shipping. I'm sooo excited I'm on a winning streak! Individual posts to come after they were freed from their boxes. 

No comments: